Re: Autoguider correction frequency

Bob

Well, the WEB page being messed up is puzzling. I've tested with IE, Firefox, and Safari and it looks good on my system. I presume this means it is not a browser related issue.

Maybe differences in graphics cards or video drivers? Maybe next time I should pay a professional to do the web site :)

I'll try it on a couple of other computers I have around here and see if I get different results.

Bob Piatek

fishcamp engineering
105 W. Clark Ave.
Orcutt, CA 93455

http://www.fishcamp.com
TEL: 805-937-6365
FAX: 805-937-6252

On Mar 31, 2008, at 3:15 PM, Hank Sielski wrote:
Dan, Alan, Bob,

FYI, I don't have any problems with the Fishcamp website, either with
Firefox (2.0.0.13) nor with IE 6.0.2900.xxxx on an IBM Thinkpad T43 Laptop
running XP 1024x768...all pretty much plain vanilla, no special fonts or
layout prefs...

Good Luck,

Hank