Re: Autoguider correction frequency

Hank Sielski

Dan, Alan, Bob,

FYI, I don't have any problems with the Fishcamp website, either with
Firefox (2.0.0.13) nor with IE 6.0.2900.xxxx on an IBM Thinkpad T43 Laptop
running XP 1024x768...all pretty much plain vanilla, no special fonts or
layout prefs...

Good Luck,

Hank

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 1:59 PM, dan kowall <dan_kowall@...> wrote:

I have the same problem.
I'm using Firefox.

dan kowall

Alan Voetsch <alan_voetsch@... <alan_voetsch%40yahoo.com>> wrote:
Internet Explorer.

Alan

--- Bob Piatek <bobtek@... <bobtek%40mac.com>> wrote:

Alan,

I made the web site but did not check with every browser. There
probably is a problem.

What web browser are you using. I'll check it out on my end.

Bob Piatek

On Mar 31, 2008, at 11:15 AM, Alan Voetsch wrote:
Hey Bob,

I wonder if it just my computer, but there are several areas in this
link where
text is covered by other text making it nearly impoossible to read.

Alan

--- Bob Piatek <bobtek@... <bobtek%40mac.com>> wrote:
http://www.fishcamp.com/starfish_shootout.html
Astrophotography: http://www.pbase.com/avoetsch12952
Astrophotography: http://www.pbase.com/avoetsch12952

OMG, Sweet deal for Yahoo! users/friends:Get A Month of Blockbuster Total
Access, No Cost. W00t