Re: First Light with my new Mach1

hewholooks

Thanks Roland. Now I just need to go a few grand more into my
pockets and get a field flattener better suited to the scope and
start looking at dedicated CCD's. For a start :->

Hunter

--- In ap-gto@..., chris1011@... wrote:

In a message dated 3/29/2008 7:27:24 AM Central Daylight Time,
hewholooks@... writes:

Set up the new mount yesterday afternoon and it wasn't supposed
to be
clear - but it was. After a slight learning curve, I got these
shots
of the Leo Trio - first 5 images in this gallery (really just one
image
in 5 ways).

Thanks for looking.

http://hwilson.zenfolio.com/p781396937
You're off to a great start. Nice collection of images.