From: "Rick Wiggins" <rickwiggins@...>
To: <ap-gto@...>
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 2:48 PM
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: AC/DC power supply

Hi,
I use several Pyramid 10Amp supplies for several different setups and power the AP 1200 or 900 plus all dew heaters and occasionally a few other items. Plenty of power.
Thanks, Rick
--- In ap-gto@..., "Joseph Zeglinski" <J.Zeglinski@...> wrote:

Hi Scott,
I too am about to upgrade my 5 amp Pyramid to a 10 amp. But then I
wondered
if even that would be enough to run both an AP-900, and some dew
heaters -
maybe 4 of these, as well.
What mount do you power with the 10 amp, and does it power
anything
else, like cameras etc. ?
Why do you allocate the 10 amp unit just for the mount - would dew
heaters
bring it to it's limits?
Thanks for any further advice,
Joe