From: <daniel@rosenberger.de>
To: <ap-gto@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 20 March, 2001 4:46 AM
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: 155EDF and Traveler on the 900GTO

Hi Bert,
Thanks for the valuable input. One question re. the loading: with the
130EDF plus the 80mm f11 guidescope your 1200GTO must have lots
of "reserve" left. Are you using another (bigger)telescope on the
1200GTO?
My 155EDF plus Traveler OTA's together weigh in at about 15kg, which
with 5kg of visual/imaging accessories still is way below the load
handling capacity of the 900GTO. Or do you think 1200GTO is the
better way to go? Like for most of us, portability is important to
get to my dark site (about 2 hours from Santiago/Chile) - at least
until I retire and can live at a dark site up north ;-)
Daniel