From: "Ray Gralak" <rgr@...>
To: <ap-gto@...>; <ap-ug@...>
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2008 4:44 PM
Subject: [ap-gto] PulseGuide v1.36 is available

Hello all,

I am announcing the general availability of PulseGuide v1.36.

I want to thank Howard at AP for helping test this new version. He helped
find a few Southern hemisphere bugs and a very subtle timing bug. You can
download the new version and get a list of the new features/bug fixes here:

http://www.pulseguide.com

Direct download of the update is here:

http://www.pulseguide.com/Installs/PulseGuide136.exe

NOTE: This version will not uninstall the previous version of PulseGuide, so
you can use both versions interchangeably.

Thanks,

-Ray Gralak

Yahoo! Groups Links