From: "John Winfield" <winfij@...>
To: <ap-gto@...>
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 7:21 PM
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: Cable issues

Would it be possible to get some other solution which didn't involve
bolting the parts together and requiring a tool to remove/adjust them?

A better cable routing, possibly a longer cable, or redesigned knobs
have all been suggested and all seem to have possible merit.

Perhaps you could invest some lab time to try different solutions and
come up with something workable?

Cheers,

John

--- In ap-gto@..., "howard4ap" <howard@...> wrote:

Hi all,

Roland, as usual, has come up with an ingenious solution for those of
you with permanent installations. We don't have a part number or
price (or even Marj's permission yet), but I've uploaded a jpeg to
the files section with an alternative to the offending dovetail
knob. We will post when they are ready to sell.

Howard

--- In ap-gto@..., "Joseph Zeglinski" <J.Zeglinski@>
wrote:

... Maybe a bit of cello tape on the inside, to take up the slack.
That is
what I did with a loose fitting PASILLx polar scope eyepiece cap.

Thanks,
Joe

Van: HYPERLINK "mailto:ap-gto%40yahoogroups.com"ap-gto@