Calabration stars-----double stars?

Bobby Middleton <bobm@...>

I just wanted to tap into the knowledge of the double-star gurus on the
ap-gto list. I focus (for film) using direct magnification upon the camera's
focusing screen. The ideal star for focusing is a tight double star where
each isn't too bright; or a close cluster like the trapizeum. For the sake
of speed and ease, it would be nice to know what stars on the gto keypad
star menu are double stars. Mizar is one that I know of, but I am no
double-star expert. Are there other double stars on the keypad's list that
would work well?
Thanks,
Bobby Middleton