From: "Dean Salman" <cluster@...>
To: <ap-gto@...>
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 9:35 AM
Subject: [ap-gto] Cable issues

Well, the DEC cable did it again and got caught under the locking knob
that holds the mount together. I hate to replace those so I am going
to try a biger tube around the cable. Anything else to try. It does
this when I move to Park 1 and the tube is pointing in the southwest.
That was the same position as it was in last time it did that. Maybe
moving the scope to the northwest first, then issuing a park 1 is the
way to prevent this. What do you think.

Dean

Yahoo! Groups Links