From: "olivierfp" <olivierfp@...>
To: <ap-gto@...>
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 9:05 PM
Subject: [ap-gto] Pier for ap900

Hello Group,
I put myself on the list for an ap900 a few months ago and I am
considering how to deal with a pier and whether I can use the 6"
column I presently have under my current mount (Losmandy GM8). I
realize the ideal size is an 8" pier but has anyone tried using a 6"
with an ap900 and with what results?
Thanks in advance
Olivier

Yahoo! Groups Links