Re: Help installing ASCOM driver

Chris Curran <curran.chris@...>

Bob,

Thanks for the reply, but I'm good. I'm on 4.1 and not trying to
install anything from ASCOM web site - I got my 4.1.25 driver from
Ray's site last month (and only did so to get PEMPro v2 working). I
have no desire to jump on this 5.0 bandwagon just yet... :)

cheers,
Chris

--- In ap-gto@..., "Bob Denny" <rdenny@...> wrote:

Chris Curran wrote:

Well, that is confusing...
Yes, my mistake. I am sorry! I dod SO MUCH over the last couple of
weeks to get the whole new ASCOM site and Platform going... I just
missed this. I thought the file Ajai sent was an installer. It wasn't
it was just the bare driver.

an installer now. See my other messages

and

Again, I apologize!!! I made an assumption abobout the file sent to me
and it was wrong.

-- Bob