East longitudes in 4.20 (was Re: GTO Summer Time) ?

Pierre Henrotay

Absolutely.
And this is what the ASCOM driver does (it does get and set correctly
eastern longitudes).
The keypad 4.12 is in trouble.

Pierre

--- In ap-gto@..., "Howard" <howard@...> wrote:

Hey Charles,

Wouldn't the correct value for E 5:50:00 be W 354:10:00 ?

Mag. 7 skies!

Howard Hedlund

Astro-Physics, Inc.

815-282-1513

________________________________

From: ap-gto@... <mailto:ap-gto%40yahoogroups.com>
[mailto:ap-gto@... <mailto:ap-gto%40yahoogroups.com> ]
On
Behalf
Of andrew950222
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2007 1:59 PM
To: ap-gto@... <mailto:ap-gto%40yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [ap-gto] GTO Summer Time

In 2005 (see thread 12462) I found a bug in the EXT function
for
time
zone 0. My GTO and Parallax mount were then destroyed in a
fire. I
now
have my name on the list for a new new AP mount. I was
interested
know if the bug was fixed. Looking at the firmware update on
the
support site it looks there has not been a new release (i.e
still
at
XX.12). Can you advise if it was fixed and if not when it might
be.

Thanks Andrew