PulseGuide questions

Pierre Henrotay

Hi All,

I am experimenting PulseGuide V1.30 and have noticed some strange
things happening in the Pulse Guider tab.

I use my CCD as an autoguider for the "Measure rate tool". The rates
derived look plausible and I accept both, then turn pulseguiding on.

Strange is that:
- the pulse guide rate is blank
- the realtime status fields remain all blank

The rates derived from the measure rate tool lead to bad results -
worse than with pulseguide off; however if I reverse the sign of both
rates, I do get statisfying results.

Any hint of what I could be doing wrong ?

(I realize this post is probably for Ray, but I'd appreciate every
share of experience).

Regards to all,
Pierre