From: phenrotay
To: ap-gto@...
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2007 9:12 AM
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: Error in AP driver

Chuck,

as the AP protocol is extending the LX200, I read back the LX200
description (http://www.meade.com/support/LX200CommandSet.pdf)
This indicates the presence of the sign, and that East longitudes are
negative (so -180 to 180 is the expected range).
The trace from ASCOM - and the log from PulseGuide both show a value
near 360 (but wrong: 355*50 for E 5 50).
Pierre