Re: Error in AP driver

Pierre Henrotay

Ray,

I have autoconnect set to No and want to keep it as is; so the
location is prompted at every power cycle, which - after selection-
erases the value in the mount and sets it in the range 0..360, which
PulseGuide cannot cope with (-180..180)

See also my reply to John W.

Pierre
--- In ap-gto@..., "Ray Gralak" <rgr@...> wrote:

Hi Pierre,

Try reading back the value with PulseGuide after the reboot instead
of with
the keypad. For me it comes back correctly. If it does for you as
well then
this sounds like maybe a change to the keypad software would fix the
problem... provided that the firmware isn't doing anything whacky
with a
negative longitude.

-Ray

From: ap-gto@...