22605 Hamburg
040/8805747
01711983476

Am 17.12.2007 um 16:10 schrieb Ray Gralak:

Hi Pierre,

So it seems that the problem might be fixed by changing the keypad
firmware
to write in the range -180 to 180 instead of 0-360. I think because
Pulseguide writes in the range -180 to 180 the value is retained
properly
after a power cycle.

-Ray

-----Original Message-----
From: ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...]
On Behalf Of phenrotay
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2007 6:12 AM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: Error in AP driver

Chuck,

as the AP protocol is extending the LX200, I read back the LX200
description (http://www.meade.com/support/LX200CommandSet.pdf
<http://www.meade.com/support/LX200CommandSet.pdf> )
This indicates the presence of the sign, and that East longitudes
are
negative (so -180 to 180 is the expected range).
The trace from ASCOM - and the log from PulseGuide both show a value
near 360 (but wrong: 355*50 for E 5 50).
Pierre

--- In ap-gto@...
<mailto:ap-gto%40yahoogroups.com> , "Chuck Faranda"
<mail_lists2@...> wrote:

Okay, I guess the docs just left out the sign desination.

Thanks Ray