Re: Error in AP driver

Pierre Henrotay

Hereafter an extract of the file; puzzling !
[14:25:00] Transmit(":Gt#")...
[14:25:00] ...done
[14:25:00] ReceiveTerminated("#")...
[14:25:01] ...received "+50*35:00#"
[14:25:01] Transmit(":Gg#")...
[14:25:01] ...done
[14:25:01] ReceiveTerminated("#")...
[14:25:01] ...received "+355*50:00#"

When looking at location #1, it says
E 005:50:00
N 50:35:00
This is 4.12 revision L

Pierre

--- In ap-gto@..., "Chuck Faranda" <mail_lists2@...>
wrote:

Look in the folder ..&#92;Program Files&#92;Common Files&#92;ASCOM
for 'TraceOn.vbs'. Double click it, select yes to the msg, run the
test. Double click 'TraceOff.vbs' in
the same folder to stop the logging. The log file should be in
C:&#92;SerialTrace.txt.

Chuck