Fw: [SPAM] Fw: [ASCOM] Re: Error in AP driver

Pierre Henrotay

Hello,
I am the one who identified the glitch and posted on ASCOM-Talk.
If further information or tests are needed, do not hesitate to
contact me.
This is a Mach1 mount, 4.12 GTO keypad. Driver is 4.1.25.
Helper2.dll is dated 7-apr-2005, 45056 bytes.
I wonder what is the impact. Any idea ?

Regards,
Pierre
--- In ap-gto@..., "Chuck Faranda" <mail_lists2@...>
wrote:

FYI: Ajai is investigating the issue and will report ASAP.

Regards,
Chuck Faranda
http://ccdastro.net