Re: Broken clutch knob

Bryon Schwartz <bryonnmissy@...>

If the screw part that is still in the mount is not stripped or
jammed into the thread wall maybe try crazy glueing, or some other
strong epoxy, the knob back onto the bolt and let it set for maybe a
day and then try twisting it out SLOWLY. This might work ONLY if the
remaining part of the bolt is not jammed or stripped into the screw
walls.

Just my $.02 and can't hurt to try. The only thing that could happen
is the bolt will shear again at the point where you glued it.

Bryon

--- In ap-gto@..., "Peter Santangeli" <peter@...> wrote:

Indeed the problem is bad... that part I'm holding is supposed to be
at least 3/4 of an inch long. The rest is in the mount.

Pete