Re: Error in AP driver

Chuck Faranda <mail_lists2@...>

----- Original Message -----
From: Bryan Henry
To: ap-gto@...
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2007 4:37 PM
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: Error in AP driver

--- In ap-gto@..., "Chuck Faranda" <mail_lists2@...>
wrote:

> The command protocol docs state that there are known issues with
these commands in CP1 & 2. Here's the language in the doc: ' Note
for versions D, KD, E, KE, E1 and KE1: The horizon check command does
not work properly. It does work properly in versions C and KC.' I
haven't a clue to what 'doesn't work properly' means though.
However, this does implies it works with all versions of
CP3......but, I don't see a way to query for the CP model so there's
no way for the SW to be choosy that I can find. I suppose it is up
to the end user to determine if they can use this feature based on
the hardware they own.

> I don't think this is related to what you have reported with the
site longitude.

> Chuck

Which command protocol doc talks about the horizon check not working?
Mine does not work but I figured that out the hard way and ended up
implementing this function on my own.

Bryan