Holiday Greetings from Astro-Physics

To all,
Astro-Physics will be closed for the Holiday Season beginning December 22 and will officially reopen on Thursday, January 3, 2008. Please understand that we will not be shipping for most of the first week of January as we take inventory (we have a lot of parts to count).
Roland and I will not be in the office next week. If you have any questions, please contact our capable staff for assistance. Of coarse, you can call on the expertise of the people on this user group, as well. I am always amazed and gratified at the way all of you help each other out when questions come up. We particularly appreciate this over the weekends and during holiday periods. You are extraordinary individuals and we areproud to count you among our customers and friends.

We wish all of you and your families a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year. We appreciate your support and business throughout 2007 and look forward to offering exciting products in 2008.

Please enjoy the holiday card posted on our website:
http://www.astro-physics.com/xmas07.htm

Marj Christen
Astro-Physics, Inc
11250 Forest Hills Road