Re: USB v's Ethernet v's RS232 (was Re: Desperately trying...)

Roland Christen

In a message dated 12/13/2007 8:35:43 PM Central Standard Time,
winfij@... writes:

Fair enough. I've never tried running multiple commands simultaneously
even when I have the handset and PC connected together - I've either
used one other other but not both at exactly the same time with
conflicting commands (e.g. two gotos).
No problem. The mount will respond to your commands no matter where they come
from. It goes (logically) to the last command issued, regardless where the
command came from. It is happy to slew all day long as fast as you can command a
new slew, and it will never get confused in this situation.

Rolando

See AOL's top rated recipes