Re: New file uploaded to ap-gto

ayiomamitis

--- In ap-gto@..., chris1011@... wrote:

In a message dated 12/13/2007 11:45:45 AM Central Standard Time,
gnpnotti@... writes:

Rolando,
Awesome!!! Put a telescope on each of the mounts and I'll make it
my wallpaper.
I plan to do that soon - gotta finish the appropriate scope for El
Big One.

Hhmmmmm ....

But first I am heading off to Hawaii this weekend for the holidays
for some R&R
(Marj too).
Enjoy!

When I get back there will be more 140 shipping, plus I am
working on the first half of the 130F6 lenses (already polished but
not figured).
Santa will be busy this month and many folks happy for being good the
past year.

Anthony.