Re: New file uploaded to ap-gto

Gregory Nottingham <gnpnotti@...>

Rolando,
Now I am intrigued! Maybe I'll have to go with the French tipper
(at least I think he was French) on the new scope speculation,
something about hyper..... Maybe I ought to scour the Antarctic
observatory photos for ideas. I am on every list, so hopefully
notification and finances will intercept.
Enjoy the holidays and I hope you get to see all of the Hawaiian
islands, not just Oahu!

Sincerely,
Greg

On Dec 13, 2007, at 13:00, chris1011@... wrote:

In a message dated 12/13/2007 11:45:45 AM Central Standard Time,
gnpnotti@... writes:

Rolando,
Awesome!!! Put a telescope on each of the mounts and I'll make it
my wallpaper.
I plan to do that soon - gotta finish the appropriate scope for El
Big One.
But first I am heading off to Hawaii this weekend for the holidays
for some R&R
(Marj too). When I get back there will be more 140 shipping, plus I am
working on the first half of the 130F6 lenses (already polished but
not figured).

Rolando

See AOL's top rated recipes