From: ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...]On Behalf Of reddbarron2000
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2007 9:52 AM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: Mach1 Mount production

I also am on the Anacortes's list and received a similar email asking
for a deposit and suggesting that we order some of the required
accessories.

I assumed that a Decmeber delivery was a bit optimistic but I'm
concerned about your statement that some people have been waiting
several years. I'm concerned about having them hold my deposit that
long. I am also concerned that the accessories that I ordered in
advance may not be compatible with changes that may be introduced in
the next few years, let alone having these items just sitting around
for that long.

Bruce

--- In ap-gto@yahoogroups. <mailto:ap-gto%40yahoogroups.com> com, "Marj" <marj@...> wrote:

There are many parts associated with the mount and they are not
quite finished yet. Please note that we have NOT accepted any orders
for these mounts yet. You are probably on Herb's waiting list.

Marj Christen
Astro-Physics, Inc
11250 Forest Hills Road
Machesney Park, IL 61115