From: <chris1011@...>
To: <ap-gto@...>
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 1:33 PM
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] having guiding problems

In a message dated 12/11/2007 12:30:03 PM Central Standard Time,
rgr@... writes:

for those autoguiding through a narrowband filter with an SBIG camera,
good PEC is critical. It will allow you to increase the autoguider
exposure
time to get a guide star through the narrowband filter.
Yes, that is true indeed.

Roland

See AOL's top rated recipes

Yahoo! Groups Links