Re: A Thank You To Howard At AP

Dave Jurasevich <howldog@...>

I'll second that. Besides being a technically very savvy guy Howard
is also a true gentleman. My experience has always been that Astro-
Physics has world class support to compliment their world class
products. Simply the best!

Best Regards,

Dave Jurasevich

--- In ap-gto@..., "mizzou156" <mizzou156@...> wrote:

I am new to astronomy and nobody knows this better than Howard.
Having the AP 900
and 1200 mounts has been a real pleasure, but what really impressed
me was the great
service and advice that Howard has provided. His patience and
technical expertise is a real
asset to the AP outfit.
As a novice to this hobby and being self taught, it is great to
find a well engineered
product that is made in the USA and has people like Howard to back
it up. A lot of the
vendors that I have run across are more concerned with the sale and
not the service. The
people at AP have been the exception to that.
Having made my first attempt at astrophotography was a rewarding
experience and really
showed how well made the AP 1200 mount was. Unguided exposures
were phenomenal,
and I hope to eventually reach the level of expertise that many AP
users have achieved.
Through all the "stupid questions" that Howard had to endure
from a beginner, there
never was an air of condescension. So at this time of the year, I
want to wish the folks at AP
a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.......ATTA BOY,
Howard!.......Jerald Granger