Re: "Y" Cable Diagram for 900GTO and 1200GTO with GTOCP2 or 3

Wiggins, Rick

Hi Howard,
Thanks! That is a professional grade instruction set! This level of
support is rare in any consumer market today.
Thanks, Rick

--- In ap-gto@..., "howard4ap" <howard@...> wrote:

Anthony, Chuck, Richard and all the Gang!

I'm sorry this took so long, but I had to start from scratch.
Anyway,
if you go to our Tech Support section on the website and look
under
either 900GTO or 1200GTO, you will see a new entry entitled:
Troubleshooting and Repairing Your 900GTO or 1200GTO Servo "Y"
Cable
(GTOCP2 or 3 only) (11 -29-07) - PDF document. I hope that this
will
fit the bill and help you with your cable issues.

http://www.astro-physics.com/tech_support/tech_support.htm

Good luck, and please provide feedback on the document. I suppose
will need to make similar versions for the different cables used
in
other mounts. A tech guy's work is never done . . .

Howard