Re: "Y" Cable Diagram for 900GTO and 1200GTO with GTOCP2 or 3

Howard Hedlund

Hey Jeff,

Clever idea using the slip joints in that way. The housings shouldn't
really be all that tight in the first place (I hope! As I've said
before - Don't think lug nuts!). The alternate method may really be
the safest in terms of avoiding scratches and tooth marks on the
connector.

Mag. 7 skies!

Howard Hedlund

Astro-Physics, Inc.