From: "Ray Gralak" <rgr@gralak.com>
To: <ap-gto@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2007 9:53 AM
Subject: RE: [ap-gto] Question on ascom driver

Hi Joe,

Is there that much animosity among software and hardware makers, that
this trivial problem can't be straightened out, once and for
all - surely
money talks? Or, is it simply software turf protection?
The new AP software I am working on will address the issue of SYNCH/RCAL
without changes to firmware or changes to any planetarium software,
including ThSky.

-Ray

Yahoo! Groups Links