From: "Jeff Young" <jey@adobe.com>
To: <ap-gto@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 11:15 AM
Subject: RE: [ap-gto] Question on ascom driver

Alan --

I believe both of them do a "sync".

"Additional align" is slightly different as it's adding a data point to
a model. I don't believe either driver (ASCOM or The Sky) knows about
AP's "Rcal" function.

Note: I'm not sure about either answer. But folks are more likey to
correct a wrong answer than to offer one to start with -- so either way
you should get what you need. ;)

-- Jeff.