From: "Marj" <marj@astro-physics.com>
To: <ap-gto@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 5:23 PM
Subject: RE: [ap-gto] Re: New happy AP900 owner

Actually, I think that the serial number tag was located on the polar forks
of the last 900 run that we did before the polar forks were changed. It is
quite possible that if the polar forks had been upgraded to the new style,
the serial number could have been "lost". For the earlier mounts, we did
install the serial number tag on the RA and Dec axis sections. However, this
was too inconvenient and changed to the more visible location on the polar
forks.

Marj Christen
Astro-Physics, Inc
11250 Forest Hills Road