From: "Howard" <howard@astro-physics.com>
To: <ap-gto@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2007 7:46 PM
Subject: RE: [ap-gto] Effect of temperature on backlash

Here's a 12 volt test point: On your GTOCPx control box; on the five
pin receptacle for the keypad's plug; number 2 is negative and number
4 is positive. The pin numbers are visible on the receptacle itself.
You may need to rig up some thinner lead probes, but I have even gotten
accurate enough readings with two paper clips inserted into the
receptacle.

Mag. 7 skies!

Howard Hedlund

Astro-Physics, Inc.