From: "Louis Marchesi" <lmarchesi@...>
To: <ap-gto@...>
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 6:57 PM
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: portable pier height for 1200GTO

Dean,

I opted for the 48-inch pier. I usually set the pier base on some
pavers (for leveling), so that adds a couple of inches. I need to use
a small step (about a foot tall) to get my 6-inch refractor into the
saddle. I'm vertically challenged as well, but since I do both visual
and imaging I didn't want the EP height to be too low when viewing
near the zenith.

Regards,
Lou Marchesi

Yahoo! Groups Links