From: "Joseph Zeglinski" <J.Zeglinski@...>
To: <ap-gto@...>
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 1:14 PM
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: Mach1 critique in S&T Dec 2007

If I were in their line of work, I would maintain a continual liaison with major product manufacturers, so I would have a heads up, (with a non disclosure agreement), and be prepared with an article. I'm not talking about mind reading here.
I suppose it will be Hot Flash item in the January issue.

Joe

see http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ap-gto Yahoo! Groups Links