From: "Joseph Zeglinski" <J.Zeglinski@...>
To: <ap-gto@...>
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 2:46 PM
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: Mach1 critique in S&T Dec 2007

William,

My point was, I expect "news people" to be on top of stories in their
industry, that is what I PAY them for, or I would just subscribe to the
internet. They should have been prep'd, with a story to go out with the
issue.
What ... they just sit there in their office and wait for this group, or
what
pops up at a conference? The Mach1 review took long enough, so I suppose
S&T
will report further on the AP3600 - "in the fullness of time ... next
spring.

Sheesh indeed,
Joe