From: "William R. Mattil" <wrmattil@ix.netcom.com>
To: <ap-gto@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 2:30 PM
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Re: Mach1 critique in S&T Dec 2007

Joseph Zeglinski wrote:

Back to topic - I am surprised that S&T didn't scoop the astro
publishing
world with such a major announcement review (prepared in advanced) of the
AP3600 - somebody there, in the new management, asleep at the wheel - (they
probably aren't astro literate) ?
How could S&T make this announcement if they were not aware of it ?
Sheesh. There are plenty of things to flame them for so that we need not
resort to making things up.

Bill

--

William R. Mattil : http://www.celestial-images.com