From: "Dean S" <dean@...>
To: <ap-gto@...>
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 11:43 AM
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Re: Mach1 critique in S&T Dec 2007

I e-mail and raised all sorts of fuss when my first issue came with the
cheaper binding. Really cheapens the magazine, and like you said, not
having the spline means we can't easily reference older issues.

I recently rain into Shawn Walker and let him know my feelings too :)

Oh well, everyone is having to trim the fat, and they are no different. I
do hope AP is an exception and continues taking the "High Road."