From: "Joseph Zeglinski" <J.Zeglinski@...>
To: <ap-gto@...>
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 10:00 AM
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Re: Mach1 critique in S&T Dec 2007

Hi Dean,

That is one thing that has always really bugged me about S&T
magazine -
now, recently another, that they have gone back to stapling, and you can't
find an old issue since there is no longer a "spine" to see the date in a
carton.

Wish they would publish a "special interim issue", and then get the
publishing dates back to a normal sequence. I suppose they do that on
purpose,
to give us a couple of months time in reading completely through an issue,
in
preparation for some cosmological event, we wouldn't want to miss.

Does any other monthly magazine publish months in advance?
For me, it's more annoying than supposedly well intentioned.

Joe