Re: Mach1 critique in S&T Dec 2007 OT

Kent Kirkley

In a message dated 11/1/2007 9:59:36 AM Central Daylight Time,
J.Zeglinski@... writes:

Does any other monthly magazine publish months in advance?
For me, it's more annoying than supposedly well intentioned.

Joe

More annoying to me is that the magazines begin sending out resubscription
notices a few months after your subscription begins or at least 6-10 months
before it expires.
By not sending out these early notices they could save a lot of money, not c
log landfill and, perhaps lower the subscription rate.

Remember when magazines cost 50 cents, a dollar, two dollars?
(I know that can be said just about anything)

Kent Kirkley