From: ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...] On
Behalf Of Gavin Bray
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 12:28 PM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: [ap-gto] TEC 140 + 14" LX200R on an AP1200

Hello

I have a 14" LX200R attached to an AP1200 using a set of
Parallax
Instruments rings. The setup is housed in my observatory and I'm
very
happy with it.

I was wondering whether I could attach a dovetail plate to the
top of
the parallax rings (above the 14") and attach something like a
TEC 140
to that.

Is it feasible to mount something like a TEC 140 on top of the
14"?

Is there a better option I should be considering?

Thanks
Gavin