From: Marj <marj@...>
Sent: Oct 26, 2007 11:52 AM
To: ap-gto@...
Cc: ap-ug@...
Subject: [ap-gto] 3600GTO - El Capitan unveiled at AIC

Hi all,

Roland kept our secret (barely) <g>. He was bursting at the seams.

We are so excited to introduce our HUGE new GTO mount, which we have nicknamed - El Capitan. How fittting that we introduce it with Yosemite so near to San Jose (well, compared to IL).

Check the information on our website for details and see how it dwarfs teh 1200GTO.
http://www.astro-physics.com/products/mounts/3600gto/3600gto.htm

I am preparing some photos that will be posted on our events page this afternoon.......

Marj Christen
Astro-Physics, Inc
11250 Forest Hills Road
Machesney Park, IL 61115