Re: 3600GTO - El Capitan unveiled at AIC

Jerry Lodriguss

Hi Marj,

That's very impressive!

Jerry

At 06:05 PM 10/26/2007, you wrote:
Looks like it will come in between $19-20K, depending on the final configuration and number of mounts we produce in a run (the more mounts, the better the break on the material and the setup costs are spread out).

Marj Christen
Astro-Physics, Inc
11250 Forest Hills Road
Machesney Park, IL 61115