Re: 3600GTO - El Capitan unveiled at AIC

ayiomamitis

Marj,

Any possibility of a package deal ... AP3600 + pier + counterweights?
I realize the last bit (counterweights) is a bit of an unknown since
most people will have differing needs but, given the capacity of the
mount, I think we can all guestimate the amount of counterweightage
needed.

This looks like one sweet mount ... and so is the pricing!!!!

Anthony.

--- In ap-gto@yahoogroups.com, "Marj" <marj@...> wrote:

Looks like it will come in between $19-20K, depending on the final
configuration and number of mounts we produce in a run (the more
mounts, the better the break on the material and the setup costs are
spread out).

Marj Christen
Astro-Physics, Inc
11250 Forest Hills Road