From: "Dean S" <dean@...>
To: <ap-gto@...>
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2007 1:05 PM
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Re: 1200GTO as a portable mount?

Hi Joe,

I am think that the large RA gear on the 1200 gives it a lower PE? But
other than that your right about it just being a larger scale.

Can one ever have too much mount? Bill had said earlier that he has balance
issue with a too small of scope. Right now I use about 30&40lbs to balance
both of my scope set ups so I shouldn't have a problem I hope.

Dean