Re: AP1200 PE/PEMPro Query

Roland Christen

In a message dated 10/19/2007 2:52:57 AM Central Daylight Time,
richard.kinsey@... writes:

Rolando, many thanks for your message and advice. Can I please ask
thay you clarify one point. Am I right in assuming that the factory
installed lab PEC data only play's when PEC is enabled via the hand-
controller or PEMPro? If so, it would appear that the PE of the mount
is only 1.5 arc secs peak to peak without PEC, which is obviously
excellent. That being the case, is PEC likely to improve on that?
The factory curve only plays when you turn PEM to Playback in the keypad
tools section. Otherwise it just sits in memory and is not active.

Rolando

See what's new at
http://www.aol.com