Re: AP900 yellow light

ayiomamitis

--- In ap-gto@..., chris1011@... wrote:

In a message dated 10/18/2007 8:21:15 PM Central Daylight Time,
J.Zeglinski@... writes:

Wish AP made well designed, and airline guerrilla drop tested,
foamed cases

for their mounts.
We not only pack the mounts properly so they do not get damaged, we
also have
available airline cases that can transport them safely. The original
post was
about used mount getting damaged when the original customer does not
pack the
mount properly, not about any deficiency about AP packing the mounts.
I can certainly vouch for how well all AP equipment is packed prior to
its departure from the AP premises. I have an AP160, an AP1200GTO and
an AP Mach1GTO (yes, I is in heaven! :-) ) which made various
intermediate stops stateside and then overseas. Everything arrived in
PRISTINE condition and worked literally straight out of the box.

Whoever does the packing at AP does a thorough job!

Anthony.