Re: AP1200 PE/PEMPro Query

Richard Kinsey

Hi Ray, yes, I have only been using PEMPro to record the PE. I
haven't downloaded any information to the mount, so the original PEC
data should be retained. I will do as you suggest, but can you please
explain how I can downlaod the PEC data from the mount and invert it?
Many thanks, Richard

--- In ap-gto@..., "Ray Gralak" <rgr@...> wrote:

Hi Richard,

Just to be clear... you are using PEMPro only to measure the PE,
correct?

If so, it may just be that was loaded into the mount needs to be
inverted.
Just use PEMPro to download the original curve and save it to a
file for
future reference. Then while still in PEMPro invert the curve you
just
downloaded from the mount and upload it back to the mount. Then
measure the
PE again with PEM on.

-Ray