Re: Mach 1 review in S&T

masterson_harold <hfm5022@...>

Congratulations on the review. Nobody on this forum is going to be
surprised. SOP for AP.

Harold

--- In ap-gto@..., "Marj" <marj@...> wrote:

Harold,

They sure did! The review is excellent! Dennis di Cicco has been
using the Mach1GTO since late 2006 (the mount was from the first
production run). You may recall that he reviewed the TeleVue-NP127is
in July 2007 and the Apogee Instruments Alta U9000 camera in June. He
evaluated all three products at the same time, then wrote separate
reviews for each one. In the article, Dennis stated: "The fact that
the mount proved so unobtrusive as I busied myself otherwise, is, in
my opinion, one of its greatest qualities - especially since its
setup had been so easy." Although he did not state it in the article,
Dennis has decided to purchase the mount that we had loaned him. He
will replace one of our older model 400 mounts that he has had for
many years.

We have Mach1GTO mounts in production now and will start notifying
in November. The current list goes back to August of 2004 (the
original 400GTO and 600EGTO lists were combined). We'll also plan
another run soon after. Since we have recently expanded our machining
department to have four lathes and three mills, we should be able to
shorten up the time it takes to produce all mechanical parts. Our
most recent lathe was just delivered two weeks ago and the most
recent mill was installed a couple of months ago.

Marj Christen
Astro-Physics, Inc
11250 Forest Hills Road
Machesney Park, IL 61115