From: ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...]On Behalf Of masterson_harold
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 5:55 PM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: Mach 1 review in S&T

Not having seen the review, but based on my experience with a 900, I
will take a wild guess. They liked it.

Harold

--- In ap-gto@yahoogroups. <mailto:ap-gto%40yahoogroups.com> com, chris1011@... wrote:

Hi All,

Just to let you know, the long awaited review of the Mach1 mount
has just
been published in the December issue of S&T. Run out and grab a
copy today (and
get in line for a mount while ye're at it ;>))

Rolando

See what's new at
http://www.aol. <http://www.aol.com> com